Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 8A - Complications at McNads Feed-icon16x16 Subscribe in a reader

Latest topics
» Mana Thistle
Week 8A - Complications at McNads EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:53 pm by Boose

» Shield Sheath
Week 8A - Complications at McNads EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:47 am by Boose

» Dance of the River
Week 8A - Complications at McNads EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:14 pm by Boose

» Mouseguarding
Week 8A - Complications at McNads EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:58 am by Boose

» Magical Healing
Week 8A - Complications at McNads EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:18 am by Boose

» Material: Elven Truesteel
Week 8A - Complications at McNads EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:54 pm by Boose

» Vanguard Shield
Week 8A - Complications at McNads EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:07 am by Boose

» Goblin Spear
Week 8A - Complications at McNads EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:37 am by Boose

» Story of the Hidden Temple
Week 8A - Complications at McNads EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:34 am by Boose

Main Logo
Main Logo
Main Logo
Main Logo

Week 8A - Complications at McNads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReRow
Adept
Adept
ReRow

Experience : 97

Week 8A - Complications at McNads Empty
PostSubject: Week 8A - Complications at McNads   Week 8A - Complications at McNads EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:57 pm

General T’Roliin,

After spending the night under the protection of McNad and his crew, the group set out again for the city. The rest and good food seem to have done them well. They are all moving a little better this morning, except the android who doesn’t eat or sleep. Lt Faith would appear to have worked her magic again, the clothed rock female is now completely healthy again. Hopefully her brush with death has not scarred her. The remaining twin received a pet from McNad this morning, a mechanical puppy. It would appear that some of McNad’s original programming is intact and he still finds pleasure in giving gifts to young children. Also to note, Basheer seems to have taken a liking to the naked rock lady. Before the group headed out, I noticed Basheer speak a few words and then throw a bag and a round metallic object down to her, although I was too far away to hear what was said.

The group headed due southeast with the android leading the way. Because of this, I believe McNad has informed them of the tunnel leading to the city. This route will hide them from prying eyes and will take substantially less time, but there may be a problem. I witnessed Orlen and a group of hoops speak to McNad around 2 AM last night and then head in the direction of the tunnel. I fear they may be preparing for an ambush of some kind in the tunnel. Also, I believe McNad saw them head that way. If this is the case, he intentionally led the group right into the trap. This troubles me, and I believe it should trouble you as well. This is different than the last time. We may have lost McNad as an ally. Please advice.

D’Greeb
Back to top Go down

Week 8A - Complications at McNads
Page 1 of 1